How our stressrep™ service works
As part of a managed service, we provide all the functionality required to improve the quality and accuracy of stress test reports and ensure those reports are submitted in a compliant, cost-effective and streamlined manner.
stressrep™ is continually expanding, but its current functionality includes:
- Real-time validation and edit rules for fast and accurate data
- Version control and full audit trail to improve activity traceability
- Interface with banks’ environments and source systems
- Retrieval of historic information
- Trend and variance analysis capabilities
- Ability to generate XML files for onwards submission to the relevant regulator(s), with ability to extract the output into multiple formats – allowing the data to be used for strategic purposes
As part of our managed service, we also analyse the latest relevant regulators’ instructions and encode them into stressrep™ to further ease the pressure on banks’ resources.
Feedback from our customers
Feedback from our customers utilising stressrep™:
Holley Holland delivered in 17 months, what one of their competitors spent 13 years building
Services and responsiveness is counted in hours with you. With our competitors, they are counted in days, and internally in weeks
For more information, please contact Steven Whaley, Head of Financial / Regulatory Technology and Digital Solutions:
+44 7583 439 161